HISTORIC 150+/- YEAR OLD BARN ON 7.596 ACRES. THIS 25' X 25' BARN AWAITS A
CREATIVE SPIRIT TO COMPLETE THE RESTORATION/RENOVATION TO A LIVING SPACE OR
GREAT STUDIO -- OR PARK YOUR SEASONAL CAMPER UP ON THE MEADOW WITH VIEWS.
LOCATED OFF A QUIET DEAD-END COUNTRY ROAD IN BLENHEIM, SCHOHAIRE COUNTY, JUST A
2 MINUTE WALK TO THE BEAUTIFUL MINE KILL STATE PARK.
- The surveyed parcel of land has over 1,000' of town maintained road
- Land is combination of hardwoods & evergreens, level to gently sloping
- Old laid-up stone water reservoir (formerly supplied gravity-fed spring
water to barn)
- Post & beam construction with massive pegged beams - great wide floor
- 200 amp electric service installed in barn, with some interior wiring
- Front & side sliding barn doors
- Tin roof
- Laid-up stone foundation
- Barn is presently partitioned in half on ground floor, ladder to full
high loft space
- Great potential!
- Taxes: $857.58
Though this information is deemed reliable, the providing broker cannot insure its accuracy, and is subject to errors, omissions, and prior sale.
Member National Board of Realtors
Member Otsego-Delaware County Board of Realtors